Ministry of Health and Welfare Registration Approval No. 1101361893
Fundraising Period: 2021/06/01-2022/05/31
Taiwan Red Cross upholds the mission of the International Red Cross Movement – “Compassion, Humanity, and Voluntary Service” to disseminate international humanitarian spirit, safeguard our lives and dignity, rescue vulnerable and crisis families, promote first aid education, water safety, and humanitarian work such as war and natural disasters.
1. Social assistance and services: Relieving the needs of disadvantaged and crisis families is difficult; promoting long-term services and developing youth and silver-haired volunteer services.
2. First aid and water safety education: promotion of first aid education, water safety lifeguard knowledge and provide rehabilitation services for physically challenged and expand volunteer service.
3. Domestic Relief: It is engaged in the prevention and rescue of disasters, rehabilitation and reconstruction, expansion of voluntary services, participation in drills for disaster prevention and preparedness, and promotion of disaster prevention knowledge to reduce the disaster damage.
4. International Rescue: Rescue and support for disasters, epidemics or armed conflicts, as well as the development and enrichment of international rescue awareness, and the timely implementation of the humanitarian spirit
5. Promoting the International Red Cross Movement and popularizing knowledge of international humanitarian law.
In addition to online donation by credit card, bank remittance can be used as well.
Bank Name: HUA NAN COMMERCIAL BANK, LTD. HO PING BRANCH
Account No.: 121-20-0702388
Account Name: The Red Cross Society of the Republic of China
SWIFT Code: HNBKTWTP121
Bank Address: NO.93, HO PING EAST ROAD, SEC. 2, TAIPEI, TAIWAN, R.O.C.